2005/04/20

My tips about interview

It's my personal expericence....I don't know what the situation you are,but I could only be clear and clever after the interview..And it's the advice for those take a job only for one or two years.
Q:What's your main job now?
It's a primary question.Prepared before the interview and make an outline of your working flow.
when you answer the question ,remember to be simple and orderable.If he ask you the details ,tell more and what's important ,let the interviewer feel that you are working hard and efficient.
Q:Why do you think you are the right person of this job?(or What's your strong point?)
First,i have the professional background ,and my current job is also about XXX.
Second,I'm a quick -learning person.Given the chance ,I can ensure get command of it in the shortest time.
Third,the job is attracting and full of challenges.So I appreciate this opportunity very much.And as I know,your company is the best in this area.So working with excellent people here will certainly enhance my overall ability.
Orderable and clear is the first point you reach and sharp in certain degree,but don't be too proud of yourself.You can make some other sentences and of course you would get the best effect.Because if you write it ,you will remember it.
Q:Do you ever think about your future in the next few years?(or What do you want to be in the following years?)
Future Objective:
I want to be an expert in this area ,and gain more profit fo the company too,we can call it win-win choice,for both the indivudal and the enterprise.
Q:What's your expecting salary?
As the salary is relative to the job responsiblity,and apparently,it's an important position.So I'd like to say my expecting salary is no less than 4000,and of course,I will show you that you have pay the worth.
Q:Do you have any question about me?
Don't say:I have no question.Because it will make the interviewer think you're lazy person on the question asking.Ask 1~2 questions,even some information you've know,such as :Can I know more about the job's responsibility?
Remember: don't sit too close with the interview,and that's my pain experience,cos they will give you a invisible pressure that will affect your performance ,and try not to sit back to the outside ,or you will be thrown into the unknown world .
That's all.I hope it can be something useful for you ,and welcome share some advices of yours with me ...

没有评论:

发表评论