2005/04/29

Music Drowner

If the music can’t change your life to be better or worse,then why do you listen to it?

We search the songs from all over the world ,we see names of different bands,we listen to several new albumns in a week,but we still find there are no songs to listen when you exactly need it to echo our mind.Years ago,we used to let music speak out our mind ,when we are sad or happy.but yesterday when I reorder my itunes playlist ,some songs lost its impression to me.And at that time, I find myself drop into a weriod circle: The flood of music everyday will possibly drown me down .This for today ,and tomorrow is another .Some are quite attracting ,but I have no more time to listen for more times,cause it’s the time for the new albumn.I miss the old days ,when I listen to one albumn for many times ,and I remember the tiny sounds in it.In that times ,we can have something called “classical” .
We always said that music can purify your mind.But times changes ,with the technology development in this field , you have too many ways to gain lots of songs ,videos and other staff related to music.I wonder if we can settle down ?Why we always say that the modern bands can’t play as much important role as the bands who we call great bands in the last century .Because once a new band rise up, you find it ,you listen it ,maybe you like it ,on the same time ,there are other great music of your favor too,so you turn to find more bands music like that,and after several months,maybe a month ,you forget it..It’s a hrd time for the bands to keep living ,but it’s golden time for musiclovers.

没有评论:

发表评论